Please take a moment to like and subscribe
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
MadhurasRecipe Marathi Whatsapp Number – 9112934976
Palak Paneer a creamy and rich and is a delight to eat. A dish I fell in love with at a local restaurant and adapted a recipe to closely resemble theirs. You too can try it at home in no time.
• 1 tsp Oil
• 1 finely chopped medium size Tomato
• 1 Green chili
• 3 cups chopped Palak
• 2 tsp Water
• 1 tsp Oil
• 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• 2~3 tsp Water
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp Garlic paste
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp Butter
• 1 tsp Kasuri methi
• 2 tsp Cream
• 250 gm Paneer
• Heat up oil is a pan. When oil is enough hot, add tomato, green
chili and mix well.
• Cover and cook on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes until
tomato is cooked.
• Take palak, wash it really good and chop it. Add chopped palak
and mix well.
• Add a little water and cook for about 3-4 minutes. No need to
cover while cooking.
• Turn off the gas and let palak cool down.
• Transfer the palak into blander pot and make puree.
• For making masala paste, in a bowl take cumin powder, coriander
powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix well.
• Add water and mix well to make paste. Masala paste is ready.
• Heat up oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
• Add garlic paste and mix well and cook for about a minute.
• Lower down the heat and add masala paste.
• Fry for about 2 minutes until oil is released form masla.
• Add palak puree and mix it well with masala.
• Add salt and cook palak for about 5-6 minutes to remove raw
smell of palak. No need to cover while cooking palak.
• Add butter and kasuri methi.
• Beat malai and add it. You can add fresh cream too.
• Mix well and add paneer.
• Mix well and cook for just about 4-5 minutes.
• Turn off the gas and palak paneer is already.
• Palak paneer goes well with naan, kulcha or paratha.
• Palak is iron rich food. Adding tomato helps for better absorption
of iron in body. So while making any palak recipe, add something
sour like tamarind, tomato etc.
• While adding kasuri methi, crush it with hands and add in any
recipe. Kasuri methi gives nice flavour to the dish.
• If you cook paneer longer, it becomes chewy and loses its
softness. So cook paneer for just about 4-5 minutes.
Click for detail Recipe –
Visit Facebook page –
For Business inquiries please email us on email@example.com
Subscribe to my other channels
Enjoy my other videos
भरली ढोबळी मिरची / Stuffed Shimla Mirch by madhurasrecipe / Easy Lunchbox Recipe
मेथीची भाजी / Methichi Bhaji by madhurasRecipe Marathi / Dal Methi
भरलं वांग | Bharli Vangi by madhurasrecipe | Stuffed Brinjal Masala | Baingan Masala
Kobichi Bhaji Cabbage Masala by madhurasrecipe
शेपूची भाजी | Shepuchi Bhaji with Aloo by madhurasrecipe | Cooking | Suva ki Sabzi
शेवची भाजी | Shevchi Bhaji by madhurasrecipe | Maharashtrian Vegetarian Recipes
वांग बटाटा रस्सा भाजी | Vangi Batata Sabzi by madhurasrecipe | Aloo Baingan Masala
चवळीची भाजी | Chavali Masala | Black Eye Peas Masala | madhurasrecipe
भरली भेंडी | Bharli Bhindi by madhurasrecipe | Stuffed Bhindi Recipe | Bharwa Bhindi Masala