Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes. Once cooled, add the crumbled feta cheese to the skillet and mix well.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast with a generous spoonful of the spinach and feta mixture.
- Use toothpicks to secure the openings of the chicken breasts.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the stuffed chicken breasts hot, garnished with additional spinach leaves if desired.
Enjoy your delicious spinach and feta stuffed chicken breasts!